I’ve just returned from the movie theater where I was watching the Pirates 3.
The Pirates is one of very few film series I’ve seen every part of them. Making a good trilogy is a tough job, especially if you care not only about revenues but about happy spectators leaving a cinema after the first night. Firstly, I liked the very first episode. The I was happy to enjoy the second one and started to wait for the continue.
Some impressions about tonight’s performance:
- New characters from Thailand on the stage.
- Still great Captain Jack Sparrow with his typical pirate humor.
- Amazing battles.
- Film lasts for too long, even with 15 minutes interval to buy additional pop-corn. There are too much action.
- Unpredictable ending which promises one more new series.
- It’s not boring, but there are definitely less fun than in previous series.
So, I’d rather recommend watching it for real Pirates’ funs.